Saturday 13 April 2013

Murad Cleanser

This cleanser has replaced my REN cleanser as I was not really feeling any improvement of my skin. It was recommended to me by my Spa, so I thought I would give it a go. Usually I do not go for anti-blemish cleansers as they have the tendency to dry out my skin in a flash, but I was reassured by my Spa that this would not be the case, as it is actually also anti-aging, so I guess this is the reason why it simultaneously also nourishes your skin. If a cleanser does dry out my face, my skin feels tight instantaneously and it will only get worse over time, but it was definitely not the case with this cleanser! It has a time release function, meaning that it still fights bacteria in the skin after it has been treated. I have been using it for three weeks now, which is still ususlly too early to make any definitive conclusions, but so far, so good! It is really simple to use, it is just massaged onto the damp face, then washed off with warm water. What is especially great with this product, is that a little goes a very long way. I use just over a pea-sized amount twice a day, and that is really all you need. Even after three weeks, the tube does not seem to be a lot more empty than it was when I bought it, which is fantastic. The tube contains 200 ml, and this will most surely last me a really long time. I had a lot more difficulties with my REN cleaner, where I had to buy a new tube every three weeks. So far, this is my first Murad product and I am really eager to try out other products in their range!

No comments:

Post a Comment