Friday 6 July 2012

Summer spray


Finally I am going to write about these two fabulous products by Chanel.  I took this photo a while back, but I have been wanting to write about them since I got them in January.  However, as they are more summery products I thought I would wait until the warm weather comes!  The product on the left is a moisturising body mist smelling like the Chance fragrance.  This mist can be sprayed on the body at any time and really makes it soft.  I sprayed it on my legs last night when I was wearing a skirt and not only does it smell heavenly, but my legs were as soft as with a light body lotion.  I also always spray it on my arms, especially now when sleeveless tops are starting to become a regular thing.  I find that, contrary to many perfumes, this body mist sticks, I can still smell it in the evenings when I spray it on in the mornings.  It really is any everyday thing, especially if you would like to wear something lighter as a perfume, as the smell is not as concentrated.  

The product on the right is a shimmering body creme.  I am well aware that these products have had their ups and downs and some people most certainly go over-board with glitter!  Nonetheless, this creme is perfect!  I usually apply it to my neck, arms and décoletté in the evenings.  It is quite similar to the mist, being just a bit stronger in the scent and giving you that nice, summery shimmer.  

No comments:

Post a Comment