Monday 24 September 2012

Hair Care


These are two fantastic products by Kerastase.  I have used the Elixir Ultime for several months now and it has become a definite go-to product. There are several ways to apply it, either as a pre-shampooing treatment, before blowdrying or as a serum after drying hair.  Usually, I go for the pre-blowdry option and it leaves my hair silky and smooth.  This is the gold version, as far as I know this is main version of the Elixir.  It also comes in different colours for different hair types.  

The Ciment Thermique Leave-In treatment is quite a new product for me.  It is applied before blowdrying, and works with the heat of either this or later with straighteners/curlers.  I really like the Kerastase Resistance series, as long hair needs a lot of attention and this is proving to be a great treatment so far to make long hair stronger.  And the smell is great too!

No comments:

Post a Comment