Monday 26 November 2012

Prada Flowers





This Prada bracelet is my perfect piece of jewellery for the autumn.  Although I got it a while back, it has become a staple piece in my wardrobe, as it almost goes with anything in my wardrobe and is the epitome of gothic glamour.  I used to borrow my mum's Prada bracelet in the summer, which has red flowers and white stones instead of the khaki green and black stones here, and I loved that one, but I thought that this colour combination is a bit more unusual, not so typically flowery.  It works perfectly with skinnies, a basic white or grey t-shirt and nice cosy knit sweater during the day.  For evenings, it works great for a grungy look, with a skin tight black dress, an floor length skirt or, if you want to go crazy a little, you could even match it with some stripes or dots!  

The whole collection is great, and Prada also sells these bracelets in gold with black and red accents, which is a fabulous, glamorous statement piece, that can equally be worn casually or with a great evening outfit.  There are matching earrings and colliers as well, and I am very inclined to invest in a gold statement necklace, what do you think?


No comments:

Post a Comment