Wednesday 13 March 2013

Aveeno Goodness


I came across this moisturiser a few months ago, and have come to the conclusion, that there simply is nothing better for my skin!  Aveeno has created a creamy oil, that "absorbs like a cream", and also looks like one, and has a lovely smooth consistency, and a tiny hint of almond scent.  It works with almond oil and colloidal oatmeal, and I have never had such smooth skin.  Usually, moisturisers for very dry skin are extremely heavy, and it can actually take hours before it feels like it has absorbed into the skin.  However, this product absorbs very quickly and does not leave an uncomfortable film on top of the skin, rather it just makes it incredibly soft.  I use it together with the Aveeno Bath and Shower Oil, which is also my favourite shower product now, as all other products, even intensely hydrating ones leave my skin dry.  Both of these products appear to be miracles!  They are on the more expensive side in terms of other shower gels or moisturisers that can be purchased at pharmacies etc. but in my eyes are worth every penny! 

No comments:

Post a Comment