Wednesday 20 March 2013

Moisture Mask


I finally bought this highly anticipated Hydrating Mask by Kiehl's a few weeks ago, I had been waiting for it since before Christmas, as it was up on their website (where it was always out of stock), and apparently it never really got to the store.  So when it finally arrived I was very excited and tried it that night.  The facts are good, it is used overnight so that there is maximum exposure to the skin, and there are no parabens etc in it, making it good for sensitive skin, so I thought it would be perfect.  Once it is applied, it should be left on for 15 mins or so and then any excess should be removed with a cloth or something similar.  At first, it felt really great on the skin, however, I noticed that it formed this layer on my skin, that was really sticky and felt extremely uncomfortable.  This then continued the whole night, and the next morning my skin actually felt horrible, it was still super sticky and did not feel smooth or comfortable at all.  I cannot really tell you about any other results, as I have only used it one more time since, in order to test if perhaps I used too much of the product the first time...but there was no change.  Unfortunately, this product really is a let down for me, not what I was expecting.  Now I have this huge tub of hydrating mask sitting in my bathroom...

No comments:

Post a Comment