Monday 24 June 2013

Skin Break




After a very long exam period, the longest I have ever had, I can finally spend some more time exploring new products that I have not tried out before.  I am really interested in REN products at the moment and I gave their F10 Smooth and Renew Mask a try.  The mask is made for sensitive skin, and made to exfoliate skin gently, and brighten the complexion.  I prefer these kinds of masks to an exfoliator that contains tiny particles that remove dead skin, as my skin does still have impurities, and these small particles can tear open the skin and rub the bacteria around the face.  This mask is applied, and has a very fruity smell by the way, left on the skin for about 15 minutes, and then removed with a muslin cloth (which is also provided with the mask).  The next day my skin feels extremely smooth, but not dry at all, as it often happens with an exfoliator.  Usually, I aim at applying a hydrating mask right after an exfoliating product, as this is often when these products will work best, with all the dead skin cells having been removed with the mask.  I repeat these two steps one a week, and I can really tell a difference!  I look forward to Tuesdays (my designated mask-days) now, as it is uncomplicated and my skin really does feel great the next morning.  

No comments:

Post a Comment