Thursday 4 July 2013

Double Wear Review

Estée Lauder's Double Wear Stay-in-Place Makeup has established itself as a go-to product for those needing more coverage for long time periods such as is needed in e.g. bridal makeup.  I tend to use it in the evenings for dinners or when going out, as it really does stay in place for hours on end without looking like a mask! I often combine this shade (1C1 Shell 15) with the next darker colour in the summer or in the evenings, but stick to the lighter shade during the dax to give a fresh look.  The only negative comment to make about this foundation is that it gives me a bit of a rash on the top of my cheekbones right under the eye area so I have avoided using it lately, which is a shame as it is a great staple, but if a rash occurs it is best to lay off the product for a while and perhaps give it another try later.  
                                     

                                    

No comments:

Post a Comment