Tuesday 31 January 2012

Dazzling eyes



all pictures taken from mac cosmetics website, I don't own copyrights

1. Mac Dazzlelight eye shadow
2. Mac Vex eye shadow
3. Mac Satin Taupe eye shadow
4. Prunella Eye Kohl Pencil


Being a natural red-head, I have experimented a lot with different make-up, especially with eye shadows and eye liners, just to find that there is a more limited range of products that work with my skin tone and eye colour than for other types.  I like my make-up to be natural during the day, sometimes I just wear eye-liner and a bit of mascara when I go to university.  But I also enjoy putting on a really nice daytime look that will enhance my eye colour, and just look elegant.  These three colours by mac cosmetics are my absolute favourites and I always take them with me when I am travelling and don't want to carry loads of different shades.  I start by applying the Dazzlelight as a highlighter under my brow and to the inside corner of my eye.  Then I use the Vex as kind of a base for my eye lid, leaving the Satin Taupe for the outside corner of my eye.  Lastly, I use the Prunella Kohl Pencil on my upper lid, then smoothing it out with the mac 208 Angled Brow Brush.  This eye pencil is amazing; I used to only buy black eye liner, but I have come to realise that this purple brownish colour suits my eye colour really well and my eyes look so green when I use it.  Since then I have not used black eye liner, it just looks too harsh I think, but this is a great alternative!  I will post some photos of the look later this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment