Tuesday 28 February 2012

Fabulous cuffs





With the weather starting to get a bit warmer again and prospects of 16 degrees, I am getting excited because that means no more winter coats!  Wearing cuffs in the winter time gets a bit annoying as they do not really make a good accessory to wear underneath anything.  The four cuffs I posted here are all completely different, but all gorgeous.  

The Aphrodite cuff by AurĂ©lie Bidermann is a stunning statement piece that will catch any eye.  I especially like the little detail in the front that looks like a golden apple.  

The second, more bracelet type cuff, by Fashionology would make a great addition to my arm, as I mostly wear a silver Tiffanys cuff and several silver rings.  This will go with anything really, and I really like the contrast between the different silver textures, it transforms many silver rather plain bangles into something more exciting.

Monserat De Lucca's feather bangle is really something else and would go well with a more vintagy style.  On their website they have many other creative ideas, regarding what shape can be used to make a bangle!

In the same style as the ring I posted earlier, Zadig & Voltaire continues to amaze me with their jewelry.  I love their clothes, but this cuff is just perfect, so light and airy, despite it being to large.  

No comments:

Post a Comment