Friday 10 February 2012

Daily Cleanser for the cold



When it was starting to get colder I was still using a cleanser, by La Roche Posay, for normal to combination skin, it clearly was not helping as my skin started feeling tight and itchy.  Clarins never really came up on my radar until about two years ago when they released the Daily Energizer Cleansing Gel that was aimed at a younger clientele.  After some research I decided to give this Clarins Gentle Foaming Cleanser a try, as it contains shea butter, and I have had good experiences with this ingredient in other products.  It is used on damp skin, and applied with water to rinse the skin.  I really prefer to use something like this rather than a cleansing milk as it never really feesl like my skin has been cleared.  However, the cleanser is quite milky, but not too much so, and it is not like a gel or foam either, rather it has quite a thick texture and at first site actually reminds me more of a cream.  The smell is very light and it feels really comfortable on my skin.  It has been treating me very well for the last few months and although at first I was critical towards changing my cleanser because I thought my skin would not be cleared enough to stop spots, my skin most certainly is not worse than before and it even feels much smoother.  

No comments:

Post a Comment