Monday 27 February 2012

Perfect Fit





Experimenting with eye shadow can be a great thing to do, and I am sure that I am not the only one with countless eye shadows stacked somewhere.  But usually I don't carry these around everywhere, so I have quickly come to love MAC's Pro Palette for eye shadows!  It is the best solution for carrying around the colours you really want, and saving a lot of space.  I used to buy the MAC eye shadows separately, and I also have quite a few, I guess pre-mixed palettes by other brands, and there tends to be one shade I really love, and mostly there are two that I never even touch.  It is a shame to spend money on something that is only half right and MAC really has a solution here!  The palette comes either for four shades or 15 shades as far as I know, so depending on your needs you can choose the correct size.  I go with the ones for four shades, and always include a highlighter, corresponding to the other three colours.  Then I pick a lighter colour for the inside of my lid, and a darker colour for the corner.  These two colours are more for a casual day look, but I also get a really dark shade for going out, that I can use for the corners of my eyes and then use the darker shade used during the day as the lighter shade which goes more on the inside of my eye.  It works really well and allows me to take just one palette, unless I am going somewhere for a longer period of time.  They save so much space as the palettes are really slim and can fit into almost any make-up bag nicely.  My favourite palette has travelled to several continents with me, and I guess it is almost a relief to know that I don't have to take an excess amount of other eye shadows with me. I would also really recommend this if you are not someone with lots and lots of eye shadow and perhaps also with little experience; this way you can purchase something that really works for your eye and skin colour and then stick to this and feel more confident wearing it!  Besides, you do not have to fill your palette right away, and you can leave spaces if you want to wait, but always come back to complete it.  

No comments:

Post a Comment