Tuesday 21 February 2012

Travel Essential


Having my family and friends scattered across Europe, I travel quite regularly and always find it difficult to decide what products to take.  Alongside my cleanser, toner and moisturiser I want to keep the extra tubes and bottles to a minimum and apart from my make-up I can get along with these basics most of the time.  

When I'm away from home for more than a couple of nights and I don't want to skip my weekly scrub and mask, I bring along the Aroma-Perfection Unclogging Thermo-Active Mask by Nuxe.  This truly is made for travelling as the tube is tiny and just fits into that last little space you have and it works kind of like a 2-in-1 treatment.  The texture is quite thick and the mask contains little pebbles which later works as the scrub.  The mask is put onto the skin and then it works its magic for 10-15 minutes; my face starts to get warm, as this helps to open and unclog pores.  Afterwards, I massage the mask into my skin lightly, making use of the pebbles as a scrub.  Then the mask is just rinsed off and I use a hydrating mask to finish everything off.  After a scrub, I always do this as my skin is perfectly prepared to take in all of the moisture and it does not leave my skin dried out from the scrub. 

This treatment is very handy, especially if stress from travelling shows on your skin, as it does with mine.  At the first signs of smaller breakouts, it feels like the thermo mask prevents any major damage from happening!

No comments:

Post a Comment