Tuesday 26 June 2012

Go green






Contrary to any belief, today actually started off with a beautiful sunny morning and temperatures rose to about 25°C, so it was the perfect opportunity to get out a skirt!  This particular one is by Vero Moda and was bought in Germany.  It is the first time I wore it today, but I really thought it was a cute skirt that can also easily be worn with a button blouse and black heels, as well as wedges and a tank top.  I went grocery shopping with my mum and therefore wanted to stay casual and comfortable and wore my white All Stars and a white t-shirt by Sandro.  What you can't see from the front is the cut out back of the shirt that is held together by black strips, a bit difficult to describe but I will show the back soon! Preferably I like to wear smaller bags that have a shoulder strap or something of that kind so that my hands are free.  In this case I picked a tan coloured Mulberry bag with gold fittings.  It has a really long strap and it is really practical as it can be tied into a knot at the top and can be adjusted into any length you want!

No comments:

Post a Comment