Friday 1 June 2012

Quick stop








Just a few snap shots before we went out for a quick dinner with friends at Vapiano (make the best salads) and then a movie.  I bought this blazer from Zara and had to have it, it is incredible and so bright, I feel it is a great way to bring some colour into an outfit.  As I wear mostly jeans or black pants, a bright jacket is the ideal way to make a statement (Zara actually has numerous amazing jackets in their collection at the moment, very hard to pick which ones I like best).  Whilst I usually stay away from yellow as it makes me even more pale, this colour seems to work okay for me.  I paired it with jeans from Urban Outfitters, which next to J Brands, are my favourite jeans at the moment, and with a simple grey Zara tank top.  Alongside that I wore gold jewellery, my absolute preference with grey shirts, such as the Rita & Zia ring I posted a while back and some other vintage pieces.  The red Celine Phantom bag has become my go to for most outfits, with red being such a classic colour, much as I anticipated.  It is still quite new and a little bit stiff, I am eagerly awaiting it to become a bit softer, especially around the bottom, but other than that I have to say I am in love with it, so perfect.


No comments:

Post a Comment