Sunday 10 June 2012

MAC at Selfridges

Just a quick notice: MAC has opened a new counter on the top level, across from the denim section.  The counter offers personal tutorials of different lengths, workshops, bridal make-up advice etc.  As far as I am informed, at least for the personal classes, you pay for a certain length of time and then receive a voucher for this amount to spend on products.  If you are certain you want to buy products, need new inspiration or just the basics taught by a professional, this could be quite a good deal as they probably know best how their products work.  As I always buy my powder, eyeliner and eyebrow pencil there, I can spend the voucher quickly without having to be forced to buy new products, so it comes in quite handy as I can still seek advice and try out new things with a professional without having to buy new products.  Definitely going to try it out soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment